Awarding Organisation Forum Wednesday 9th May 2018
Gordon Associates and FAB cordially invite you to the AO-Forum 2018 - an invaluable opportunity to see how others are running their AO operations and hear the latest from the regulators. The AO-Forum conference is presented in collaboration with the Federation of Awarding Bodies.
To be held at:
Woburn House Conference Centre
20 Tavistock Square
WC1H 9HQ (just over the road from Euston & Kings Cross tube stations)
Our presentations for the day include:
Developing And Maintaining European Markets For Your Qualifications
- Stephen Vickers, former AO CEO
Ofqual - An Update From The Regulator
- Lucy Sydney, Director, Strategic Relationships, Vocational and Technical Qualifications, Ofqual
T Levels - Opportunity Or Risk?
- Paul Eeles, CEO of Skills & Education Group, which incorporate ABC Awards & Certa & Chair of FAB
Institute For Apprenticeships - An Update
- Nikki Christie, Deputy Director, Apprenticeship Assessment & Quality, Institute For Apprenticeships
In The Life Of An EPAO
- Charlotte Bosworth, Managing Director, Innovate Awarding
eAssessment - The Centre's Perspective
- Tom Hall-Martell, Senior Operations Manager, Learning Plus
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, FULL AGENDA AND SPEAKER PROFILES www.awardingorganisation.com
To book a place simply email Margaret Chamberlain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Book before 27th April 2018 to qualify for the Early Bird Fee of £125.00 + VAT per delegate.