Awarding Organisation Conference Tuesday 9th May 2017
Gordon Associates and FAB cordially invite you to the AO-Forum 2017 - an invaluable opportunity to see how others are running their AO operations and hear the latest from the regulators. The AO-Forum conference is presented in collaboration with the Federation of Awarding Bodies.
To be held at:
Woburn House Conference Centre
20 Tavistock Square
WC1H 9HQ (just over the road from Euston & Kings Cross tube stations)
Our presentations for the day include:
Using Adaptive Comparative Judgement to standardise new MCQ items for CII Exams
- Liam Simington, Assessment Systems Manager, Chartered Insurance Institute & Matt Wingfield, Chief Business Development Officer, Digital Assess
Funding – Latest Developments – Presentation by SFA
- Janet Ryland, Head of Funding Policy Implementation, SFA
Perspectives on Running an AO: Challenges and Opportunities
- Chris James, CEO, WAMITAB
The Awarding Organisation Of The Future
- Gareth Phillips, Commercial Director, BIIAB
Apprenticeships – What’s The Way Through The Jungle?
- John McNamara, Managing Director, Innovate Awarding
An Update From The Regulator: Presentation by Ofqual
- Elizabeth Stanton, Senior Strategic Relationships Manager, Ofqual
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, FULL AGENDA AND SPEAKER PROFILES www.awardingorganisation.com
To book a place simply email Margaret Chamberlain at email@example.com
Please note: Book before Friday 14 April 2017 to qualify for the Early Bird Fee of £120.00 + VAT per delegate.